Thursday, August 16, 2012

Eat. Sleep. MAKE tutorial: Citrus and Herb Soap

I've started a new blog at eatsleepmake.com and will no longer be updating this blog (more details here). I will be posting updates here for a short while until everyone has a chance to switch over to follow the new blog, Eat. Sleep. MAKE.

--------------------------------------------

I know, I know, more soap :) I just can't help myself, it's so easy to make! Today's tutorial on the new blog is on how to use fresh citrus peels and herbs to make great summer-y scented soaps - come check it out and make sure to follow me at Eat. Sleep. MAKE. if you haven't already!





Come check out the tutorial and follow Eat. Sleep. MAKE via Google Friend Connect, RSS feed or email. You can also stay informed on the latest news at Eat. Sleep. MAKE via Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how heart-warming it has been to follow "your own road" - I have many years on you, but it is SO rewarding to know you and to be given a little peak into your life and child-rearing "attitudes" (for lack of a better word, here!) You give me hope for the world to come!

    Keep up the good work, ENJOY every day (as tho' it might be the last), LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (as I know you do) your wonderful husband and children, and continue to INSPIRE all who read your adventures (as I am inspired)

    Thank you for your gift of sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I've loved sharing my crafts (and my life) on this blog and it's readers like you that make me want to continue!

      Delete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails