Monday, May 30, 2011

Printable family subway art

I hope you're all enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!
I'm back from vacation and spending (lots) of time unpacking today, but I wanted to share a quick and easy printable with you in the meantime.

I'm sure you've noticed how popular subway art is. I've seen tons of really cute projects people have done using wood and vinyl to make decorative subway art for their homes.

Like this oversized subway art from Tatertots and Jello


Or this resolution plaque from Little Blue Boo


Or this vintage-style typography art from Lee La La

But what about those of us who are without a Silhouette cutter (which I'm excitedly waiting to be delivered!) or want something a bit smaller? The next best thing is printable subway art!

I wanted to make a printable subway art piece for my hallway where I'm currently attempting to put together a gallery. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family, and I thought "family" would be a perfect theme. I sat down and made a list of words that represented family to me. Then using Picnik, I then put together this simple family-themed subway art printable.


If you want to print one for yourself, just right click and save to your computer then print off the size you want! This one was made for an 8 1/2 x 11 frame.

Linking up!

Tip Junkie handmade projects
Sumo Sweet StuffPhotobucketBubbly Nature
Photobucket
Today's Creative BlogPhotobucket
oneprettything




Show and Tell Wednesday at Blue Cricket Design

7 comments:

  1. Hello from a new Blogger :) I found your link on Sugar Bees :)
    I love your Blog and wanted to leave some love :)
    My Email is Thesparrowsend@gmail.com
    and here is a link to my blog
    http://thesparrowsend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much for sharing I love it and will be printing it Fo sho! Come and say hi and enter my Jamberry nail giveaway!

    A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!! I am definitely going to be your new follower :) I would love it if you followed me to @ for.the.luv.of.blogspot.com that would be great :) I am just starting out, but I am excited to share new recipes, crafts, and makeup.. And Giving away giveaways on mineral make-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This inspired me to make my own so I linked this to the post I did about it. Here's my post link http://somethingaboutkatie.blogspot.com/2011/06/subway-art.html

    Thank you for inspiring me to make my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love for you to link it up to my party that is running now. Any linky goes.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/06/any-link-goes-party-running-now-summer.html

    Come strut your stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails